- Venkataraman, VV, Kraft, TS, Dominy, NJ, Endicott, KM (Published Online) Hunter-gatherer residential mobility and the marginal value of rainforest patches. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA.
- Kraft, TS, Wright, SJ, Turner, I, Lucas, PW, Oufiero, CE, Supardi Noor, MN, Sun, I-F, Dominy, NJ (2015) Seed size and the evolution of leaf mechanical defenses. Journal of Ecology, 103(4):1057-1068.
- Kraft, TS & Venkataraman, VV (2015) Could plant extracts have enabled hominins to acquire honey prior to the acquisition of fire? Journal of Human Evolution, 85:65-74.
- Pearse, I, Funk, KA, Kraft, TS, Koenig, WD (2015) Lagged effects of early-season herbivores on valley oak fecundity. Oecologia, 178:361-368.
- Greaves RD et al. (including Kraft, TS) 2016. Appendix B. Economic activities of twenty-first-century foraging populations. In: Codding BF and Karen L. Kramer, eds. Why Forage? Hunters and Gatherers in the Twenty-first Century. University of New Mexico Press. pp 241-262.
- Kraft TS, Venkataraman VV, Dominy, NJ (2014). A natural history of human tree climbing. Journal of Human Evolution, 71:105-118
- Venkataraman VV, Kraft TS, DeSilva JM, Dominy NJD (2013). Phenotypic plasticity of climbing-related traits in the ankle joint among rainforest hunter-gatherers. Human Biology, 85(1-3): 309-328.
- Venkataraman VV, Kraft TS, Dominy NJ (2013) Tree climbing and human evolution. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, 110: 1237-1242. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1208717110.
- Kraft TS & van Nouhuys S (2013) The effect of multi-species host density on superparasitism and sex ratio in a gregarious parasitoid. Ecological Entomology, 38: 138-146.
- van Nouhuys S & Kraft TS (2012) Indirect interaction between butterfly species mediated by a shared pupal parasitoid. Population Ecology, 54: 251-260.
- Koenig WD, Carmen WJ, Funk K, Kraft TS, Barringer BC, & Knops, JMH (2012) Stabilizing selection for within season flowering phenology confirms pollen limitation in a wind-pollinated tree. Journal of Ecology, 100: 758-763.
- Laidre, ME & Kraft, TS (2015) William Hoppitt and Kevin N. Laland: Social Learning: An Introduction to Mechanisms, Methods, and Models. International Journal of Primatology, 36:1043-1047.
Non-peer Reviewed Publications
- Kraft, TS, Venkataraman, VV, Green, JC, & Suratman, N (2015) Towards a sweeter future: Conserving the giant Asian honeybee in Peninsular Malaysia. Malaysian Naturalist, 68:32-36.